* Check to be sure all seams are secure. Please stay-stitch around the entire quilt if there are no borders. This will ensure that your seams do not pull apart when the quilt is being loaded onto the frame.
*Please be sure to inform us which side is the top of your quilt if you have a preference.
* Please make sure that all pins, buttons, or other embellishments are removed.
* If your quilt is not square, there is the possibility of puckers in your finished quilt. Your quilt top should measure the same width across the top, middle and bottom.
* We cannot accept quilt tops with any strong odors, such as cigarette smoke or mothballs.
* Quilt top and backing fabric should be pressed. All seams should be pressed flat to avoid lumps in the quilt.
* Batting and backing should be 6-8 inches longer and wider than the quilt top.
* The three layers of your quilt will be loaded on the machine independently of one another. Please do not pin or baste them together.
* Be aware that it is difficult to perfectly center the top over the backing in both directions. A backing with a center monogram or border is likely to be "off" in the final product. We reserve the right to refuse unfamiliar backing fabrics such as sheets or decorator fabrics.
* If you pre-washed the fabrics used in your quilt top, it is highly recommended that you pre-wash your backing fabric as well
NOTES: The flatter your quilt top, the better the quilting! Fullness and puckers in the quilt, or wavy borders cannot be completely quilted out and we cannot guarantee that small folds or tucks will not be quilted in.
DISCLAIMER: We take every precaution by keeping the machine in top working condition. However, it is a machine and, on rare occasions, problems may arise that could cause minor damage to the quilt top and/or backing, for which we cannot be held responsible.